There are lots of #TeamOscar fundraising events confirmed for August, so PLEASE have a look to see if there are any near you or that appeal to you. What a great way to spend a day/night out, having fun and knowing that you will be helping wee Oscar! If your event isn't listed below, please let us know email@example.com
MONDAY 30th JULY - FRIDAY 3rd AUG
- Spamount - Ivan Sproule memorial tournament, Spamount Playing Fields, Co. Tyrone
- Omagh - all day Street Collection by Omagh Council representatives
- Glengormley - St Endas half hurling, half gaelic football match kick off 6.30pm. Refreshments served in the lounge after, then a disco! :-)
SUNDAY 5th AUG
- Belfast - Feile Festival Opening Carnival Parade - our stall will be located in Falls Park selling #TeamOscar and Neuroblastoma Alliance UK wristbands and promoting Oscar's fundraising campaign.
FRIDAY 10th AUG
- Belfast - A Night at the Races - King's Head, organised by Fujitsu. Doors 7.30pm. Tickets £5 at the bar.
SATURDAY 11th AUG
- Cookstown - "Laughter is the Best Medicine" comedy night - Greenvale Hotel, organised by Ailis Corey Support Fund. Further details at www.facebook.com/ailiscoreysupportfund
- Belfast - Comedy Hypnosis show - Ligoniel Working Men's Club
- Glengormley - Tesco Northcott bag packing event 10am-6pm. VOLUNTEERS NEEDED PLEASE! Contact @Wagstaff22 or firstname.lastname@example.org
SUNDAY 12th AUG
- Belfast - Feile Festival Finale - our stall will be located in Falls Park again selling #TeamOscar and Neuroblastoma Alliance UK wristbands
- Killeter - 5k walk and cyle run
- Belfast - Cool FM Cash for Kids "Goliath Bungee Jump!" (300ft) - 20 VOLUNTEERS REQUIRED! Contact email@example.com
- Derry - Street Collection confirmed. VOLUNTEERS NEEDED PLEASE! Contact @davinamcm or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enniskillen - Street Collection confirmed. VOLUNTEERS NEEDED PLEASE! Contact @davinamcm or email@example.com
- Belfast - Disco and raffle in Davitt's Bar (Michael Davitts GAC) 8-LATE, organised by Shana
FRIDAY 24th AUG
- Castlederg - Dance/fundraising night in Charlie's Bar. Music by White Lightening, tickets on sale soon!
- Belfast - ASDA Shore Road bag-packing event
- Greenisland - "The Oscar's" tablequiz for Oscar - Greenisland Sports Club. Contact @pm842 for quiz and ballot tickets
- Belfast - ASDA Ballyclare bag-packing event
SUNDAY 26th AUG
- Peatlands Park, Lough Neagh - Terex team of 20 will cycle 86 miles around Lough Neagh. Show them your support!
FRIDAY 31st AUG
- Belfast - Charity Football Match: Doctors v Porters (Belfast HT), QUB pitches. VOLUNTEERS REQUIRED contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you fit the bill!
Thanks to everyone who has been involved in organising an event so far. We know the mammoth task it is to get these things off the ground, and we appreciate every effort being made for our wee Oscar!